With the weather cooling down, it’s time to heat up your outfits. Here are our suggestions for gorgeous fall attire.
- Skinny jeans and a slouchy sweater. This is a cute casual look for fall. Wear with ballet flats for a chic look, or for an even more casual style throw on a pair of sneakers.
- Wear warm colours. This fall it’s all about warm, earthy tones. Think mustard, maroon and burnt orange.
- For a stylish weekend style, wear a blazer over jeans, and a floppy wide-brim hat.
- Chambray. A chambray shirt over black skinny jeans is a super cute look for fall. Pair with oversized accessories including a chunky chain bracelet, leather tote and sunglasses.
- Light trench. While the weather may be cooling down, it’s not quite full on winter coat level cold. Buy a lightweight trench to see you through the fall.
- Anorak. Another outer attire trend this fall is an anorak. With deep pockets and weather-proof material, anoraks are incredibly functional but still look stylish and cool.
- Boyfriend jeans. For another chic-but-cool look this fall you can go past a pair of light denim boyfriend jeans. Pair with an ivory blazer and striped tee.